Acrylic screens are designed to provide a contemporary and visually stunning solution to the division of office space and come available in fifteen colour options and a choice top profiles including straight, curved and wave. Acrylic screens include a pair of brackets to fit 18 – 30mm desk tops as standard, (screens over 1400mm wide are supplied with three brackets.) Screen panels are constructed from 5mm acrylic and feature radiused corners and polished edges for added safety. Desk Mounted: Desk mounted screens mount to the top of the desk and sit 380mm above the desk top via a pair of supplied desk mounted brackets. Fly-by Screens: Fly-by screens mount to the back of the desk and sit 380mm above the desk top with the remaining 120mm below the desk top surface via a pair of supplied inverted fly-by brackets. Please see below for screen and bracket colour options. Bespoke or other screen sizes are available on request.
- Provides a contemporary and visually stunning solution to the division of office spaces
- Available in fifteen colour options – see PDF link below
- Price reflects 380mm high – 500mm high also available
- Available in straight, wave and curved
- Includes a pair of brackets to fit 18-30mm desk tops as standard
- Screens over 1400mm wide are supplied with three brackets
- Panels are constructed from 5mm acrylic
- 5 Year Warranty
Acrylic Desk Mounted Screen Wave Product Features
Desk Screen Clamps
Desk screen clamps are a practical, cost-effective way of fixing dividers and screens to office desks and tables, creating greater privacy and a less distracting working environment. Easy to fix in place, they can be adjusted and moved as and when required.
5 Year Warranty
This item offers a 5 year warranty, which means its quality and functionality is guaranteed during that time. The product has been rigorously tested to make sure it is of the highest standard for use in the home and office.