- These electric sit-stand desk units offer great flexibility and mobility to the user throughout their working day
- Height Range: 650 – 1300mm
- Comes with a lifting capacity of 100kg with inbuilt anti-collision system for protection
- Ergonomically designed motors are hidden in the top of the frame
- Comes with easy to use up/down hand control or optional up/down hand control with four position memory height display for desk adjustments
- Available in a range of finishes for both the wooden and metal components
Ergomaster Solo Electric Straight Sit-Stand Desk in White Product Features
Straight desktops are ideally suited for workspaces that are more traditional, with a strong emphasis on creating a professional, no-nonsense appearance. They're suitable for a wide range of business uses, including in the office, in meeting rooms and in reception areas.
Plain desk tops provide a straightforward, professional look for the office. These types of desk top do not have any cable management systems incorporated into the design, making them more suitable for those looking for a cost-effective piece of office furniture.
Portal desktops feature specific in-built holes for more effective cable management. The portal holes are incorporated into the desktop design, enabling electric monitor cables to be passed through quickly, safely and easily.
Scallops are the most cost effective cable management solution for the office. To create a more organised, safer working environment, cables can be simply fed through the scallop shaped grooves.
An adjustable office desk allows users to work at the optimum height for maximum comfort and health, thus avoiding unnecessary strain and ensuring correct positioning whilst seated at their desk.
The sit-stand option is a popular ergonomic solution, and helps boost health and increase productivity. Research shows that employers who provide their staff with well-designed ergonomic furniture see an average productivity increase of 18%.