- Adjustable eco leather headrest with a soft mesh back and adjustable lumbar support
- Air-mesh and leather seat with height adjustable arms
- Single lever lock, tilt mechanism and weight tensioner
- Back Height 540mm x Back Width 530mm x Seat Height 445-545mm x Seat Width 515mm x Seat Depth 505mm
- This chair has been tested for weights up to 150Kg / 23.5St and has a recommended usage of up to 8 hours and a 2-year guarantee
Dynamo Victor Executive Chair in Black
€186.00 ex. VAT
Delivery: 3-6 Days More Info
Dynamo Victor Executive Chair in Black Product Features
Headrests for office chairs provide additional support for users, ensuring that the head, neck and back are properly supported whilst working. They also offer a more professional, executive look for the workplace.
Tension adjustment for office chairs enables the user to increase or decrease the setting to match their body weight. It enables greater freedom of movement when working, and helps to reduce muscle fatigue.
Lumbar supports for office chairs ensure that the user is properly supported whilst working, and provide additional contouring around the lower back. This is an especially important feature for those with back problems.
Adjustable armrests for office chairs are vital to ensure that you and your employees are seated comfortably whilst working. They can be moved up or down to provide important support to the forearms, which reduces the risk of injury or strain.
Tested for 8-hour use
When working at a desk, it’s important that your employees enjoy a chair that is supportive and comfortable. Invest in an office chair that has been tested for 8 hour use, to ensure that your staff are able to work without risk of strain or injury during that time.
2 Year Warranty
This item has a 2 year warranty, which means it is guaranteed in terms of performance and quality for that time period. The product has been quality-tested to ensure it meets the necessary standards for home and office use.
Sleek, elegant and refined seating made from a combination of leather and mesh.