- Medium back ergonomic office chair with contoured foam and seat slide
- Adjustable pump up lumbar
- Polished Chrome base with 3 lever mechanism, adjustable arms and ratchet back height adjustment
- Back Height 480mm x Back Width 460mm x Seat Height 400-500mm x Seat Width 510mm x Seat Depth 470mm
- This chair has been tested for weights up to 150Kg / 23.5St and has a recommended usage of up to 24 hours and a 2-year guarantee
Dynamo Chiro Task Operator Chair Medium Back Product Features
Seat Height Adjustment
Seat height adjustment for office chairs enables the user to raise or lower the seat to suit personal levels of comfort. This reduces pressure under the thighs, promoting a less restricted flow of blood to the legs.
Lumbar supports for office chairs ensure that the user is properly supported whilst working, and provide additional contouring around the lower back. This is an especially important feature for those with back problems.
Seat Depth Adjustment
Seat depth adjustment for office chairs enables the user to alter the depth of the seat to provide increased comfort when seated. This function means that the chair can be adjusted to accommodate the length of the thighs, whilst keeping the back in contact with the backrest to reduce pressure in the legs.
Chrome detailing on office furniture is the perfect way to add a distinct designer edge to office chairs and tables. The high-shine, smooth surfaces reflect in the light, and provide the workplace with contemporary, professional appeal.
Tested for 24-hour use
When working at a desk, it’s important that your employees enjoy a chair that is supportive and comfortable. Invest in an office chair that has been tested for 24 hour use, to ensure that your staff are able to work without risk of strain or injury during that time.
2 Year Warranty
This item has a 2 year warranty, which means it is guaranteed in terms of performance and quality for that time period. The product has been quality-tested to ensure it meets the necessary standards for home and office use.