- High back ergonomic office chair with contoured foam, adjustable pump up lumbar and UK crib 5 foam and fabric
- Ratchet back height adjustment with 3 lever mechanism
- Adjustable arms with polished chrome base
- Back Height 625mm x Back Width 460mm x Seat Height 460-560mm x Seat Width 510mm x Seat Depth 510mm
- This chair has been tested for weights up to 150Kg / 23.5St and it has a recommended usage of up to 24 hours and a 2-year guarantee
Dynamo Chiro Task Operator Chair High Back Product Features
Seat Height Adjustment
Seat height adjustment for office chairs enables the user to raise or lower the seat to suit personal levels of comfort. This reduces pressure under the thighs, promoting a less restricted flow of blood to the legs.
Tension adjustment for office chairs enables the user to increase or decrease the setting to match their body weight. It enables greater freedom of movement when working, and helps to reduce muscle fatigue.
Chair Tilt Lock
The chair tilt lock function for office chairs enables the user to lock the back-rest into position, which helps to provide superior levels of comfort and support while working.
Chrome detailing on office furniture is the perfect way to add a distinct designer edge to office chairs and tables. The high-shine, smooth surfaces reflect in the light, and provide the workplace with contemporary, professional appeal.
Tested for 24-hour use
When working at a desk, it’s important that your employees enjoy a chair that is supportive and comfortable. Invest in an office chair that has been tested for 24 hour use, to ensure that your staff are able to work without risk of strain or injury during that time.
2 Year Warranty
This item has a 2 year warranty, which means it is guaranteed in terms of performance and quality for that time period. The product has been quality-tested to ensure it meets the necessary standards for home and office use.