- Flexible and adaptable seat that helps prevent pressure points on the underside of the thighs due to its convex design
- Provides unrestricted flexibility and supports a constant change of posture by allowing forward, backward and sideways movement
- Stimulates physical and mental development as well as prevent back problems
- Seat cushioning uses five functional layers that provide breathable, pressure-relieving and heat-regulating sitting
- Seat height can be adjusted directly below the chair for an optimum angle between the hip and knee
- Comes with a robust stable foot ring, available with or without castor wheels
- The Standard Swopper chair comes with an easy-care, robust imitation leather cover with underside fabric made of a synthetic/cotton blend suited for highly demanding environments
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
Aeris Swopper Standard Ergonomic Office Chair
€438.00 ex. VAT
Delivery: 20-30 Days More Info
The Swopper enables you to straighten the upper part of your body, which frees the diaphragm and stimulates the circulation. It encourages a constant change of posture as you automatically sit up straight more often. And because the swopper follows your movements, your back remains straight – even when you lean towards your desk.
The 3D movement of the Swopper eliminates one-sided pressure on the intervertebral disks. It nurtures the intervertebral disks and keeps them fit and elastic. As the Swopper keeps your entire body in motion, this helps to strengthen the abdominal, back and leg muscles and prevents many forms of a backache.
The convex shape of the Swopper prevents pressure points and congestion. Sitting in motion stimulates active transport of the blood back to the heart. Active-dynamic sitting also keeps the joints in constant motion. This encourages the formation of synovia, tightens the ligaments and tendons and prevents joint diseases.