- Features a ball-bearing movable joint at the base that allows the chair to respond to your position and movement, whether it be upright or tilted in any direction
- Perfect for every back shape due to the individually adjustable backrest counter-pressure and lumbar support
- Seat is slightly convexed and upholstered with breathable multi-zone integral foam
- Adjust the seat individually for height, weight and sideways movement
- Lumbar support can be adjusted flexibly to match any user’s physique
- Aluminium base with universal rollers for all types of flooring
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
Aeris 3Dee Active Office Chair
€750.00 ex. VAT
Delivery: 20-30 Days More Info
The core of this innovative office swivel chair is the patented 3D technology which permits natural movement in three dimensions. The Aeris 3Dee Active office chair proudly features a ball-bearing movable joint at the base that allows the chair to respond to your position and movement, whether it be upright or tilted in any direction.
In addition, the ergonomically formed backrest with patented lamellar technology provides support without restricting freedom of movement. The arched structure of the backrest is perfect for every back shape due to the individually adjustable backrest counter-pressure and lumbar support. The seat is slightly convexed and upholstered with breathable multi-zone integral foam that adapts to each sitter’s physique and avoids pressure points and bad posture.
Aeris 3Dee Active Office Chair Video
Aeris 3Dee Active Office Chair Product Features
Seat Height Adjustment
Seat height adjustment for office chairs enables the user to raise or lower the seat to suit personal levels of comfort. This reduces pressure under the thighs, promoting a less restricted flow of blood to the legs.
Lumbar supports for office chairs ensure that the user is properly supported whilst working, and provide additional contouring around the lower back. This is an especially important feature for those with back problems.
Forward Seat Angle
The forward seat angle function for office chairs allows the chair to be tilted forward, thus changing the angle of the thighs in relation to the floor. This helps reduce pressure on the back and can prevent related straining and injuries.
The swivel office chair is one of the more popular models available, as it enables the user to easily move around their workspace, turning easily without causing undue strain or stress on the body.
Castor wheels for office chairs allow the user to move around their work area with ease, reducing strain and pressure caused by leaning to reach an object, or twisting awkwardly whilst working.
Polished bases for office chairs create a truly high-end, professional appearance for the workplace, and can be either a star or spider base format. They're a vital feature for businesses who want to make a good impression on their clients.